Bérangère - Berry for her intimates - is one of the daughters of Alain Dominique Perrin. Living in Miami, she decides to think of a wine that will allow her to take some of her stories and memories to the other side of the Atlantic. A Rosé 100 Malbec from the vines of Château Lagrézette is then born: Rosé de Berry, now RoseBerry.
- Clear and brilliant rosé.
- Floral nose with notes of freshly picked red fruits.
- Gourmet and velvety palate.
- Fresh finish.
- 16.5/20 by Jancis Robinson
Food & wine pairings
- Pairings: as an aperitif or for the barbecue, salads, desserts.
- Storage: in the cellar, at 16 ° C for a maximum humidity of 85%.
- Aging potential: up to 3 years.
- Tasting: serve between 11 and 12 ° C.
Vinification and aging
- Harvest: harvest by hand in small crates.
- Blend: 100% Malbec.
- Type of soil: second and third terraces of the Lot, clayey-silty soils on gravel on Kimmeridgian plinth.
- Average age of the vines: 20 years.
- Consultant oenologist: Michel Rolland.
- Vinification: Delicate pressing of the grapes in a horizontal pneumatic press, Alcoholic fermentation for 20 days at 18 ° C.
- Cuverie: thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks.
- Aging: 3 months in stainless steel tanks.